Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's a ..... girl--well on the way



Today I went to the perinatologist to get a thorough ultra sound. Everything looks perfect. The baby is right on schedule-19 weeks- and the best news, it's a girl-for sure. Everything was checked twice just to make sure. So my back pain is explained and hopefully we can have a full term, healthy baby! The due date is between July 7-10. Brian was so excited when he heard the news at work that he shouted in his office, with the door closed, but he was still heard throughout the building. Coleson guessed it was a girl before I went, so when I told him it was a girl he said a quiet "Yes" and back to playing with play dough. He already knew so it wasn't a big deal he told me afterward. Ammon laughed everytime we said "baby", so I think he's excited too. I am so grateful to hear the baby is healthy and am so excited for a girl.

7 comments:

Ben and Sara said...

Yay for a girl!!! We are so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see little baby girl Cheney.

Brady & Sherry Jones said...

Hey, Congrats on the girl!

Cara said...

Congratulations, girls are fun (we would know with three of our own)!

Summer and Brian said...

Thanks everyone! We are obviously very excited. I'm already looking forward to Daddy/daughter dates.

Jon & Bridget said...

Congrats guys!!!!! We are so excited for you. :) Hopefully one of these times we are up visiting g&g we will be able to see you. Talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

Name her Sharpay, we have always loved that name.

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

Congrats! I found your blog as I was clicking through a couple different blogs. Thought I'd share that we have a blog too.
http://keyserfamily.blogspot.com