We've been promising friends and family posts of Ammon being himself at home. Most people think that Ammon doesn't say much, because he really doesn't when he is in public. But when Ammon is at home and it's just the family he can be quite the chatterbox. It's been slightly hard to capture because whenever the camera comes out he usually keeps quiet. One sure fire way to capture "vocal" Ammon is when Daddy comes home. Believe it or not, this is one of the more low key Ammon reactions when Daddy comes home from work (you can't stage this kind of stuff). Hopefully we'll get more out here in the near future as we catch Ammon's version of dancing to the music, giving five, playing the "pat" game, and so many others. There's alot inside this wonderful little boy that is still trying to express itself and find a way out.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Summer... he is so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. I love how he gives five. :) When is he new baby coming? I am excited for you guys. YOu will have to post as soon as she gets here. Hope to see you soon.
Jon & Bridget
Hi! I'm new to your blog...I'm Nate Paxman's wife. I met you guys last year at the Buddy walk. Anyway, hope you don't mind me posting, but I just have to say that I love the stories you've posted and your boys are so cute. I had to laugh at this video because of your son in the background saying "Dad. Dad. Look Dad." Over and over. The same thing happens at our house when Nate gets home--everyone wants his attention all at once!
Andrea and Nate, good to have you on board. We debated for a while whether to edit the "Welcome Home Daddy" clip, but that is real life, two wonderful boys clamoring for Daddy's attention. I know Nate's getting home at much better times now, which is great for you and your kids. Thanks for your nice comments. Bridget and everyone else, the baby is coming on Monday, we'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment