Wasn't conference wonderful! I just love feeling the spirit and being grateful for my family and just feeling love and joy for life. We have a Heavenly Father and Savior who love us. The gospel of Jesus Christ is true. So, This week Brynn was really cute to Ammon. I love these sweet moments. Instead of crawling over him, or sitting on him and smooshing him, she actually now crawls/walks around him and gets him toys. Sometimes she even tries to roll him over or move his head-like she sees me do. So one day this week I was feeding Ammon and then I went to go get something and I hear Brynn sliding a chair and thought, oh great what is she going to do, I was about to grab her, but then realized what she was doing. Usually she gets into trouble when she pushes a chair and climbs up on the table or wherever, but this time she was just trying to help feed him and then she signs thank you.
Wednesday was a "sick day" for everyone-the kids all had random fevers. So for the rest of the week I have stayed home with the kids inside-it got really cold this week in Utah. We've had a lot of fun together. I think because of our extra time together Brynn started to walk!!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ohhhhh! The video of her feeding Ammon is just the sweetest thing ever!
Yeah!! She's walking.
Awww. Love the videos you guys! That is super cute. :)
Post a Comment