Doesn't every little girl at some point get into her mother's makeup bag and try it out? I knew this would happen one day, but I didn't think it would happen this soon. Brynn gets into everything she shouldn't, but usually I am careful about putting my things away and shutting the bathroom doors. I guess not this day. This is her attempt at mascara.
She is shoving play dough into her pockets.
I can always hear the chairs being pushed around the kitchen, so when I came in to see what she was up to I just smiled. She was just trying to get a bowl.
This is Brynn at Grandma and Grandpa's annual Easter egg hunt. Brynn is the only one who got to go. Everyone else was sick. Brian said she had tons of fun and tried to shove everything in her mouth.
Brynn is at a fun age for learning. She is starting to talk more understandable, almost with a new word everyday. She is just too cute. When you ask her a question that she has to think about she will say Umm Umm and look side to side. She asks where everyone in the family is. "ere's Coly?"(Where's Coleson) scoo (school) ere's daddy? erk ere's Ammy? scoo, bus When she says prayers she says where everyone is and no matter if Ammon is home or not she always says Ammon, school, bus . She loves to sing with actions. We have made up a lot of extra verses to the common preschool/nursery rhyme/primary songs. I love catching her just singing to herself and just saying some of the middle words over and over. She loves to read books by herself and to her dolls or animals. When Brian reads to her, she is back and forth to the book shelf, she can never read just one.
Her favorite thing to do with Coleson is unload the dishwasher to music. She knows where all the dishes go away. I wish all chores were this exciting.
(Sorry for the sideways video, Coleson's new song obsession- Eye of the Tiger)
Today she was trying to learn to be patient with the watering spout on her watering can. I tried to show her the "right way" to do it, but she would rather just dump it all out from the top -its faster that way.


3 comments:
Eye of the Tiger totally cracked me up!
Hello! It was fun to see you at the soccer game on Saturday! Thanks for sharing your blog. Your kids are all so adorable. I was glad to be able to read Ammon's birth story as well. He is truly a miracle child! I hope I see you on Saturday at the swim party. Macy and I are going with my sister since my hubby will be out of town. I really would love to form a playgroup for summer!
Emily
hamula.blogspot.com
Love the video footage. For a second there I was going to ask where Coleson gets his sweet dance moves. But then I remember his dad doing the 'church lady'. So funny!
Post a Comment