Friday, March 11, 2011

Is it spring yet?

I am ready for spring and summer to come. I just want to sit outside and enjoy the sun. I went outside during nap time today and found our first flowers. The snow has melted and the big coats have stayed in the closet for a few days. Brynn is sick today. She woke up coughing yesterday and today her nose is draining. I'm trying to keep her away from Ammon and the rest of us, but it's tough. She just likes to do what everyone else is doing. She is starting to say funny things, now that we can mostly understand her. "bynn's sick" to Ammon while she signs it and gets a big pouty lip. I was done running on the treadmill and she said it was her turn. I told her "you have to be taller than Coleson to have a turn". She got one of her chairs, stood on it and said "I tall now". When she wants to do it all by herself "I do it myself". When she needs help-"I can't myself". She says random things at random places when we drive, but it's always the same thing, same place. When we turn right out of our neighborhood(usually we go left) "i see Rapunzel"which took me forever to understand, but that is the direction of the movie theater where we took her once to see Tangled. Then another really random spot where we turn right on the way to swim lessons(which we did back in the fall)she asks "where's daddy?" I say "at work" "oh". Over the bridge "don't fall, too high"-I didn't know she was even paying attention out the window. Her hair gets really big by the end of the day, so I thought I would try little pig tails. Her hair is still really thin, so they don't stay well, but I think she looks more grown up. I started letting Brynn have a little piece of gum in the car, so I could keep track of it. This day she snuck some and wouldn't give it up. One day she was taking a bath and I had left to get Ammon dressed. I hear all this splashing so I rush in to make sure she is okay and she says "doing my push ups" I ran to get the camera. Ammon had a good day, I even made him laugh. Just a little update-he does have low thyroid so we have to add a thyroid supplement pill to the list. We are looking into the Ketogenic diet for his epilepsy.

No comments: