Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Coleson!


Coleson turned 6 last month. He was so excited for his "real" birthday party. We went bowling at Fat Cats and had pizza with a few friends. He wanted to have a lego themed party but I was not up to having 10 six year old boys running around our house, so I thought it would be better to go with a few friends to an activity. Coleson picked bowling, but he still wanted the lego theme so it was a Lego bowling party. We had lego fruit snacks on the cupcakes to make it officially Lego. The boys had fun with the cool lights, music and pizza(and bumpers). During the day Coleson asked me if I was sad he was turning 6. I told him no, I was glad he is getting older and could do more things. Then he replied "Well I'll be going to college soon and then you'll be sad" He is so funny how he picks things out of adult conversations and makes them his own. Coleson is awesome. He is such a big helper and we feel so grateful to have him in our family.

No comments: