We have been requested to show our latest basement developments. The drywall is done. We have primed and painted the ceiling. The most exciting thing is our fireplace rockwork is done. It looks awesome. Brian and I actually made our own mantel -after seeing the price of real ones, we thought i bet we could make our own for a lot cheaper, we've watched enough HGTV to do it ourselves. I started painting around the fireplace because I was so excited to get color on the wall. I was told to wait until the baseboards are up before I do more. My sister-in-law helped me pick out colors-thanks Jill. We ordered doors and lights, so we just have to wait for those and pick out carpet and tile. I had to break the news to Coleson this week that we had to push back the delivery date of his furniture until the end of February. So hopefully in a month we will be able to post pictures of a finished basement.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Updates on the basement
We have been requested to show our latest basement developments. The drywall is done. We have primed and painted the ceiling. The most exciting thing is our fireplace rockwork is done. It looks awesome. Brian and I actually made our own mantel -after seeing the price of real ones, we thought i bet we could make our own for a lot cheaper, we've watched enough HGTV to do it ourselves. I started painting around the fireplace because I was so excited to get color on the wall. I was told to wait until the baseboards are up before I do more. My sister-in-law helped me pick out colors-thanks Jill. We ordered doors and lights, so we just have to wait for those and pick out carpet and tile. I had to break the news to Coleson this week that we had to push back the delivery date of his furniture until the end of February. So hopefully in a month we will be able to post pictures of a finished basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks great!! I can't wait to see it finished.
It looks incredible. So cool!
Post a Comment