Over the 24th we went camping in Big Cottonwood canyon. We had a great time. I wasn't sure how it would work with Brynn-in between crawling and walking- and having to hold Ammon for a long time. They actually played in the pack-n-play when we needed a break and the weather was perfect for staying outside. Coleson had fun exploring the "dead Tiki room tree" and crossing the river (stream) with his cousins. We all ate tons of smores, but I think Ammon won for the most marshmallows eaten. I guess I let him have too many because he woke up in the middle of the night and wouldn't go back to sleep. So Brian and I took turns listening to him be awake --you can't really rock him to sleep or do much when you are in a tent to soothe someone. The next day we hiked Donut Falls and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. It was just so nice to get away from life for a day.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Want s'more?
Over the 24th we went camping in Big Cottonwood canyon. We had a great time. I wasn't sure how it would work with Brynn-in between crawling and walking- and having to hold Ammon for a long time. They actually played in the pack-n-play when we needed a break and the weather was perfect for staying outside. Coleson had fun exploring the "dead Tiki room tree" and crossing the river (stream) with his cousins. We all ate tons of smores, but I think Ammon won for the most marshmallows eaten. I guess I let him have too many because he woke up in the middle of the night and wouldn't go back to sleep. So Brian and I took turns listening to him be awake --you can't really rock him to sleep or do much when you are in a tent to soothe someone. The next day we hiked Donut Falls and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. It was just so nice to get away from life for a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment