I have been tired since Christmas. I usually post blogs between 10-midnight, when everything is quiet and settled. I haven't stayed up that late since New Years. Take that back, a couple times Brian and I have watched some red Box flicks that late, but I fell asleep both times before the movie was over. Coleson has been off track until today, so we have either been worn out from a fun day or worn out from not doing too much. Our Christmas decorations are pretty much put away except the tree. It is just plain with lights, but Ammon still just stares at them. How can we put that away. It is a rare treat to see him turn his head to pay attention to something. Christmas was good. We still have Santa coming to our house. When we were in Fiji there was this cutest boy named Ravi. We found out it was his birthday and we asked what he wanted. He said "All I want is lots of love from my mom" I wish we could go back to Fiji. Maybe one day we will go there for Christmas and let our kids experience the true meaning of Christmas when all you care about is just the love of your family.
Here is our Christmas Eve Party with the Cheney Family. We had a lot of fun together.




Christmas!
Coleson was all about the Legos,
Brynn all about princesses and dress up,
At least she wasn't wearing her Cinderella dress.
Ammon was all about lots of love from his family (and being healthy for the holidays).
The day wouldn't be complete without going to grandma and grandpa Hutchings house. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment