Some of our December events:
Putting the star on the Christmas tree...
Ammon made Frosty the snowman at school and everyone ate him...
(Brynn called him Frosty and then was sad when he was being eaten)
Coleson's homemade Lego ornaments...
One Sunday it was unusually warm, so we jumped in the car and went to see the lights at Temple Square. I was so excited. We used to go every year and have hot chocolate in Brian's office that overlooked Temple Square. The last few years it has been way too cold to take Ammon and Brynn, so we hadn't been for a while.
Brian's mom-Grandma Thea came with us and the kids loved it.
Brynn loves finding baby Jesus with Mary and Joseph. Many things she plays with get named Mary and Joseph. She really wanted a picture with the Christus. I'm glad she was filled with the true spirit of Christmas this year.
Ammon loves the lights. I was trying to take a picture of the kids in their "Sunday best" and he wouldn't stop looking at the lights on our Christmas tree.


No comments:
Post a Comment