Last night the hometeachers were over and we got talking about New Years and doing fireworks. Later that night Coleson said, "Can we get some eagle fireworks?" Some what? "You know, eagle fireworks." What? "Eagle fireworks, the kind that go really high and do big explosions!" Oh, you mean "illegal" fireworks. "Sure, can we get some of those..."
Unfortunately we don't have access to eagle fireworks, but I'm sure there will be plenty of people in our neighborhood with those. Happy New Year!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hilarious! That is so funny. KyAnn
Too funny!! I hope the neighbors came through with some great "eagle" fireworks. Did Coleson make it to midnight? Our kids crashed at 10. We had an East coast New Years before they went to bed.
Summer & Brian, Wow you guys have an adorable family! Where does the time go? I was just talking to Karen P. today and so I looked up her blog and this is how I linked to yours. I can't believe Ammon is 3 and what an amazing mircle he is...after reading all of his stories! I remember you getting to come home with him right after we moved(to Riverton) in Decemeber. Brynn is beautiful! I am sure you are having tons of fun with a baby girl. I miss our old street and our friends. Tell Heidi hello... if she still lives next door. Take care, Lori & Kent Baker
Post a Comment